Our mission statement:
At Greenwood House, we provide a safe, nurturing and stimulating educational environment, where each child will establish a secure foundation in terms of learning and wellbeing, thus developing the skills and capabilities to reach his/her full potential.
The mission statement is supported by the following aims:
- To enable each child to access the NI Curriculum effectively at their individual levels.
- To recognise the vital role that parents have in their child’s education and to ensure that home/school partnerships are maintained and developed.
- To develop independence, self-confidence and well-being.
- To encourage respect for others and actively promote positive behaviour.
- To make all members of our community feel secure and valued through the promotion of diversity, inclusion and equality for all.
- To work collaboratively as a staff, with Therapists and with other professionals.
- To create and maintain links with the local and wider community.